Sometimes restoring the quality of life to an individual or family is as simple as buiding a new home access ramp or putting on a new roof.
Macon & Jackson County, North Carolina families benefit from the many volunteers that tackle these projects.
As usual rehab and repair work has been in high gear and thanks to our volunteers much has been accomplished.
But there is more to be done. In order to assist area families in need we need your financial support to pay for construction materials and more volunteers to help us complete the projects on our waiting list.
Macon County/Jackson County Habitat for Humanity has seen an increase in the number of repair requests, which is a possible result of the present economic situation.
If you can help with our rehab and repair projects with either your time or a donation call:
- the Macon County / Jackson County Habitat for Humanity office at 828.369.3716.
- John Wert, the Macon County Outreach Director, at 828.371.5442
- Jeff Baldwin, the Jackson County Outreach Director, at (number coming soon)
How You Can Help
- Volunteer your time and skills
- Donate building materials
- Make a monetary donation
- Donate items to the resale store